Specializing in Communication Design, I bring 15 years' experience to an organization seeking a creative team leader to drive corporate identity, product experience and marketing vision.
Over the last couple years I’ve worn many hats on small teams, focusing on User Experience, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Analytics and Corporate Communications. Working from ideation, through strategy, to creation, implementation and delivery allows me to holistically design, develop and deliver both messaging, media and products that offer a superior customer experience. I enjoy this small team environment and look forward to finding similar situations where I can contribute to the evolution of a vision.
- 15 years’ experience in User Experience, UI Interaction, Visual Design & Usability
- Expert level working knowledge of Adobe Master Suite 5.5, Adobe e-Learning Suite & working knowledge of Microsoft Expression Suite.
- Experienced with Flex/Flash, WPF, InterfaceBuilder (iOS), AJAX/YUI; quickly adaptable to any presentation layer IDEs.
- Evolved existing Enterprise application to NextGen model accommodating End-User, Enterprise Admin, Carrier & Reseller distribution models. Translated application across OS’ including Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac, iOS & Android.
- Provided UI graphic design for Sales Support tools, including: prototyping & wireframes. Managed creative direction of engineering, as well as marketing the deliverable.
- Successfully started an Internet Design company focused on SMB promotion, branding, internet & e-commerce.
- Designed, developed & implemented over 30 corporate websites (including Flash script, custom graphics & photography).
- Conceptualized, designed, and managed 11 Enterprise Application Portals; including Dashboard BI, Content Management & Collaborative UI.
- Designed interactive training demos.
Aug 2013 - current | Accellion
May 2011 – Aug 2013 | innoPath
Jan 2011 – May 2011 | Oracle
Sr. Principal User Experience Designer
Oct 2009 – Jan 2011 | iPass,
Sr. Visual Designer & UI/UX Team Manager
Jul 2009 - Sept 2009 | Theranos,
Inc - Consultant
Graphic Designer - UI/UX
Feb 2004 to Jun 2009 | Cisco
Business Intelligence UX Designer
Program Manager of Web & Internet Tools
Enterprise Portal Manager
Jan 2003 - Sep 2003 | Meriwest
Business Development Graphic Designer
Sep 2001 - Jul 2002 | Minolta
Graphic Application Specialist
Oct 1998 - Mar 2002 | Brain-Waves
Business Owner & Internet Graphic Designer
Corporate Clients included: Hewlett Packard (IT), Loral Space Systems, Minolta , Securitas & others.
Jul 1997 - Sep 1998 | ProBusiness
Payroll Database Analyst & Technical Trainer
Apr 1996 - Jul 1997 | Santa
Human Resources Generalist & Webmaster
Fall 2006 Mission College
Graphic Design: Image & Promotion
UI Design: Designing Screen Elements & Interfaces
Fall 1992 - Spring 1996 San
Jose State University
Bachelor of Arts, Child Development